mandag 24. mars 2014

Three owls

This weeks challenge at Less is More is Week 164 Recipe:

THREE
of something on your cards 
PLUS
We'd like you to visit and comment on three other participants,

I looked through my collection of already stamped and colored images a couple of weeks ago and now I remembered I had an image with three owls which was great for this challenge.
The owl are stamped three times and colored with Prisma colors pencils.


For the sentiment I used a sentiment sticker.


Now I'm going to visit some of the other partisipants in this challenge and leave comments.

3 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

Your owls are just adorable! And what a clever sentiment.

Anne sa...

Hanne what an adorable card!
Thanks so much for joining us at LIM
Anne
LIM Guest commenter

Chrissie sa...

I must apologise for my lack of commenting for the last few weeks during my holiday to Australia, hopefully all will be back to normal now!
What great owls!
Thanks so much
Chrissie
"Less is More"