onsdag 3. september 2014

New blog - Let's Scrap

My third term on the DT at Let's Scrap is over. Today the first sketch is revealed on the new site for Let's Scrap, with inspirations from the new DT. The forum has gone to a blog - Let's Scrap.

I hope many will join the blog and use the great sketches to make layouts and cards. Now it's easier than ever and open to everyone, no longer need to be a member to join in the fun.

It has been a blast being on the team for this year. I have made a lot of layouts and cards using the great sketches, challenges and tutorials.
Today I will show some of the projects from the last year.

First a page made this summer for sketch 7-9-14

The next page was made for sketch 6-11-14

I made a card for the double page sketch 2-12-14

The first page this year, sketch 1-1-14

And last a page made almost a year ago, from sketch 9-25-13.


Ingen kommentarer: