søndag 19. juli 2015

The Orthodox chapel in Barentsburg

Stick it Down July double page sketch is this one:


Today it's time to reveal the DT's inspiration layouts at Stick it Down. I loved playing with this sketch. I picked some photos taken in Barentsburg, Svalbard, two years ago. We visited the mining town in July 2013, when staying in Longearbyen for some days.


With this layout I also attend to challenge #10 - Bingo-board in Scrappelands Sommarland, using flowers, butterflies and twine.

I have used book papers for my butterflies and flowers. Before I punched the out I prepared the page with a thin layers of gesso and Glimmer Spritz from My Besties.


I used some glass beads in the midle of the flowers, on the butterflies and some other places.


The journaling says:
"The small Orthodox chapel built in memory of those who died in the plane crash at Mount Opera in 1996."


The metal embellishment is from Rusty Color and I have cut it in two to fit on this layout in the upper left corner and the lower right corner.


The chipboard letters are colored with Magical powder from Lindys Stamp Gang.



Ingen kommentarer: