fredag 1. juni 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #194

It's June, and we are already having summer here. This May has been the warmest May in history in Norway. This last week we have had 30 degrees Celsius several days and the sun shines every day. This is not very common here. We are used to having about 15-20 degrees in May and are happy every day we don't have rain.
So I had to take my coloring pencils outside some days ago to get a couple of digistamps colored.

Today we have a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my card:



And here is the sketch, made by Bev Code.

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

Our sponsor this time is A day for daisies, and the winner will get a 12$ gift card to the shop at www.adayfordisies.comhttp://adayfordaisies.com/ (that equal to 3 images of choice).


Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

I've used the cute robot Bot Four  for my card. I colored it with several grays.


I put a frame to the image and put them on 3D pads fom a bit of dimension.


I used some cogger chipboards from Creative embellshments and colored them gray too.


The background is Architextures - Junque Pack - Garage, from 7Gypsies and was so fun to work with. Love the texture and the grunge look of it.

Don't forget to join us at Feeling Sektchy, and take time for some cardmaking. You have until June 14th to play with this sketch.



Ingen kommentarer: