søndag 1. juli 2018

Feeling Sketchy # 196

It's July and time for a new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch by Bev:

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

Our sponsor is Star Stampz.

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.

I've used the image Panda Balloon and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. I cut out the image and used 3D pads under it.



Here I have used one large Prima flower and one die with leafs, which I cut into four pieces and tucked under the flower.


The sentiment is stamped on a cut out from a large paper and I used 3D pads under it.


 I used Prima papers for this card and one of the papers had different small pieces to cut out, and I used two of them. The ticked tucked under is from a Prima package with paper embellishments.


You have until July 14th to participate in this challenge.


Ingen kommentarer: