lørdag 15. desember 2018

Feeing Sketchy sketch #207

It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sektchy Challenge Blog.

And here is my take on the sketch:



And here is the sketch, made by Bev:




Our sponzor for this challenge is:




The prize for winner:  


I think this sketch is super for some quick and easy last minute Christmas cards. Who doesn't have some of those to make?

 So here is my inspiration card once more. I've used 6x6 inch patterned papers from Maja Design. The little girl is cut out from one of the papers.


My card measures 6 x 4 inch and fits into a regular envelope size C6. Can it be easier?

I put the image on 3D pads for some dimension and used a ribbon and two diecut holly leaf to finish off the card.

Why not join us making a card or two using this sketch. You have until the last of the month to take part.

Ingen kommentarer: