tirsdag 15. januar 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #209

It's time for a new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog.

Her is my inspiration card.


And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.



Our sponzor for this challenge is:
All Dressed Up
We have cute freebies on our All Dressed Up Challenge Blog which you are welcome to use.
 We have a blog with two challenges each month which is only open to entrants using images from All Dressed Up. The theme is always ‘Anything goes’ - http://alldressedupchallenges.blogspot.co.uk/ 
And you are welcome to add your creations in our group at Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/groups/457550661009843/ 


I've used the image Jungle friends.
I printed it on withe cardstock and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils.



I  used a diecut for my sentiment, saying "Happy Birthday" in norwegian.
I only used a little button as embellishment on this card, which I will use as a birthdaycard for a little boy. 



I will add this to the January Challenge at All Dressed Up

2 kommentarer:

luvmycards.blogspot.com sa...

Very pretty! Thanks for playing with us at All Dressed Up!
Carolyn, DT

Carole Pollard sa...

Such a sweet design Thanks for joining us at All Dressed Up Stamps Challenge this time Love and hugs Carole x Design Team