onsdag 15. mai 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #217

It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my take on sketch #217:


Here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

Our sponzor for this challenge is:
Digital Paper
The prize for winner: 1 set digi paper Digital Paper

I've used Mr Rabbit Scrapbook Paper on my card. I choosed one paper for the backgroun and one for the frame. 



I fuzzy cut one of the rabbits and put it on the frame, just over one that is half way cut, so it looks like it's on it's way out of the frame.


I used some paste and a stencil for the leaves and a diecut with bubbles.
For the sentiment I used a diecut, saying Happy Birthday in norwegian.


Don't forget to take a look on the other inspiration cards and come join in on this sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Ingen kommentarer: