lørdag 1. juni 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #218

It's June!
And we have a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.

Our sponsor this month is Ike's Art.
Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.



I made a pretty clean and simple card this time, were I printed the image direct to my cardbase and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. The image is Rose Corner, from Ike's Art.


I also stamped my sentiment direct on my cardbase:


I made two black lines with a pen and put a ribbon between them.


Your welcome to join in on our biweekly challenges. And over in the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog you can find more inspirations on this sketch.


1 kommentar:

ike sa...

WoW - such gorgeous colours and your colouring on the image is wonderful.
Thank you for using my image and it is a pleasure to Sponsor you all.

Hugz
IKE =^..^=

My Challenge Blog
My Shop
My Blog
FB Fan Page
Cat Lovers Challenge Blog