søndag 1. september 2013

DT-member at Let's Scrap

Today, 1 September, starts the term for the new DT at Let's Scrap, and I'm in it. I'm so excited, and a bit terrified, and honoured to be on the team for the next four months.

Here is what it says on the main page about it:

We would like to announce a change in our Administrators and our new Design Team!!!
Our Administrators starting the 1st of September are:
Debby de Wilde
Cathy van de Bruinhorst
Jeaunes Viljoen
Val Thorpe
Our new Design Team for the next 4 months of fun filled inspiration will be:
Narelle Fasulo
Andrea Green
Sheyla Rampon
Ada Nicholls
Carol Burger
Constance Bolander
Bridgie Myburgh
Michelle Looi
Calla Rusch
Janet Musto
Sharon Bessinger
Lori Apgar
Jen Leeflang
Stephanie Yates
Hanne Sinkerud
Linda King
Merisa Calitz
Ezme Hartman

Congratulations to all of you! I look forward working with you for this term.

One of the reasons why I love Let's Scrap and are so thrilled about being on the team are all the great sketches, mostly 2-pages - I just love it.

Here is my last page that I made out of a sketch there. The photos are from two days in June and tells about the two days:


And here are the sketch:





2 kommentarer:

Luce sa...

Gratulerer Hanne! Kjempeflott lo!
Ha en fin kveld :o)

Chantal Vandenberg sa...

Congrats!!!! :D Great work!