mandag 21. oktober 2013

October Round Robin at Swirlydoos

This month I had week 3, and before me was two very good ladies, so I had a gorgeous layout to lift, this one from Robin:


This month's theme is SHADOWS.
I had to look through my photos to find one to fit and found one from our trip to Svalbard this summer. In Longyearbyen you can see over to the charachteristic mountain Hjortfjell and there you can see the shadows, here in this photo taken late one evening:


The papers are from the October kit from Swirlydoos, and so are the birdcage. It's colored with micas in gold and green.


The flowers are from earlier kits and so are the stickpin and the pearls.


I used an embossingfolder on the paper behind the photo.


A couple of swirls, made of the same blue paper as the title.


2 kommentarer:

Tone K. sa...

Så flotte LO`er dette var Hanne.
Fikk sånn natur-følelse av den litt rustikke stilen. Herlig :)
Flotte bilder som alltid :)

Takk for hyggelige kommentarer i bloggen min.
Ønsker deg en flott uke også :)^
Klem

Pinklady 68 sa...

Lekker både din og Robin sin LO!!
Stilig og flott:-)

Ha en fin fin uke!
KLem Laila.