fredag 27. desember 2013

Challenge #178 at Let's Scrap

Ezme Hartman has put up a new challenge at Let's Scrap. As a DT-member I have made a layout for inspiration.

The challenge is: A heritage layout.
1. Use a Let's Scrap sketch
2. Scrap an important or significant family event.
3. Use one technique from Let's Scraps Tutorials
4. Do real stitching somewhere on your layout.

I scraped a family photo taken when we celebrated my mothers 70th birthday a couple of years ago.


I fussycut som flowers and a butterfly:

I made a lace strip using a borderpunch (how to do this I found in one of the Tutorials).

And I stitched using my sewing machine.

I got the papers in a kit from Swirlydoos.

1 kommentar:

Pinklady 68 sa...

KJempefin layout Hanne!
Fortsatt god romjul og godt nytt scrappe år:-)

KLem Laila.