onsdag 4. desember 2013

Sketch 12-4-13 at Let's Scrap

It's Wednesday again and a new sketch ar revealed at Let's Scrap.



I used some photos taken on Ireland some years ago. This time from Roscommon Castle, and followed the sketch close.

These Prima resin were just great to the theme I think.


On the background cardstock I used som Viva decor modelling past with a stensil. Love the shiny result.


Had some chipboard that matched the patterned paper and colored them with mist and Viva gold.



This time I made my journaling right on the patterned paper and told the story about the castle.


All the papers and most of the embellishments I've got in kits from Swirlydoos.

1 kommentar:

Luce sa...

Der så det flott ut!
Kjempeflotte farger du har brukt, flott med stensilen, herlig med fuglene og den gule rammen rundt det store bildet!
Ha en fin dag i stormen :o)