lørdag 22. mars 2014

Challenge #184 at Let's Scrap

Val is hosting Challenge #184 at Let's Scrap and as always some of us in the DT has done som layouts for inspiration.
The challenge is
DOODLING!
To make a single page layout, or a card (or if you are very brave you may certainly make a double pager(. NO pattern paper - if you want a pattern you have to doodle it. NO ALPHA's - You have to doodle your title. I want to see some journalling on the layout. You may use white or cream or black cardstock only and using doodling. The more the better. 
You must use a Let’s Scrap Sketch. 


This challenge runs utnil Thursday, 3 April. Come join us and try it.

I must admit this is a bit outside my comforte zone, really a challenge. I don't think I ever have handwritten my title. Journaling I do have on most of my layouts and normally it's handwritten, so that part was easy. Doodling I do very rarely. But I did have fun making this page.

I found a photo of a great rainbow from our resently vacation at Madeira and started with a white cardstock. To get some colors to it I used gelatoes to make a rainbow. Then I used a black pen and doodled around some of the pieces from the sketch I used (LS 5-16-11).
So here is my page:

On the rainbow and in the squares I have used water to mix the colors. The title was written right on the rainbow with a black pen.


In the lower left corner I have just used a finger to mix the colors. I love the different effects this gives.


My journaling was made around one of the corners of the photo, and I put the date down in the right corner of the page.



Ingen kommentarer: