torsdag 26. juni 2014

Sketch 6-25-14 at Let's Scrap

A new sketch is up at Let's Scrap.
This time it's this twopage sketch:


I first thought about making a collage of photos for the big photo on the left side. But when I looked through my photos I decided to put two and two photos together for two of the photos on the right side and use a big photo on the left side.
The photos are from Colosseum in Rome and my take on the sketch is this:


Most papers and embellishments are from the June kit from Swirlydoos.


The chipboard I found a year or two ago and have had laying around for these photos. I used some gesso on it and two colors of embossingpowder (from Lindys Stamp Gang) and finished with rubbing some distress ink on it.


I used som wood veneer and in the kit we also got this awesome rank with small bows.


Ingen kommentarer: