onsdag 1. april 2015

March RR at Swirlydoos

I was the last on my team for the March Round Robin at Swirlydoos. Following som great girls lovely layouts made it easy to make a page with this months twist - flowers on the photo and use at least one homemade flower.

Some weeks ago I found my old Spelbbinders Bitty Blossom dies and used them on another page. Just after that this twist on RR came, so I knew what to flowers to make.
Last year we were to Madeira in February and I took some photos of flowers, so I looked through them and found one I wanted to use.
Just before I should start on my layout came the March kit from Swirlydoos, and with that a package of papers from Blue Fern Studio, which I had purchased extra. There I found the perfect papers for my photo. With some cardstock  from the March kit and some from my collection of papers I also had cardstock in great colors to make the flowers.


I uesd a stencil on the background dabbing gesso on it, and then used some Lindy's Stamp Gang Starburst mist.


Here are a closer pic of some of the flowers. I must say I really like using these dies to make my own flowers. Earlier I have used it very rarely, but I found a great video tutorial, which showed how to make different looking flowers from the same die. It also took me step by step through how to get great flowers out of the diecuts, and I think I get it done.



Ingen kommentarer: