onsdag 19. august 2015

August double sketch at Stick it Down - Esmarkbreen

I loved to work with the sketch for August double page at Stick it Down, and the photos taken when we visited Svalbard two years ago.
I have used papers from Kaiser Craft and BoBunny, which I got in a kit from Swirlydoos. The chipboard is from the same kit.


Here is the lovely sketch:


The chipboards are colored with mists from Kaiser craft and I had some micro beads from Prima on them. I have used a stencil and some stonepaint from Art Anthology on the background. On the paint I have had som Mica powder from Prima before the paint dried.


This piece of chipboard have I used as a frame on the background paper, showing Svalbard on the map.


The journaling tells about the Esmark glacier. The glacier is about 15 km (about 10 miles) long.



With this page I also enter in Sommerland at Scrappeland, challenge #1 , documenting.

Ingen kommentarer: