torsdag 1. oktober 2015

The October sketches at Stick it Down are up

This month I'm early with my take on the double sketch at Stick it Down.

This time I have used photos which my husband took this summer, in Gotland, Sweden. We where there for some days and one day we visited the ruins of Roma monastery.


Based on this month sketch:


I have been playing with July kit (Belle Fleur) from Swirlydoos. The patterned papers and the round chipboard are from Blue Fern Studio The journaling tag and the flowers are from Prima.


The title are made by two different old chipboard alphas from my stash. The small one is, just like the round chipboard piece colored with gelatos after being covered with an uneven coat of gesso.
 


On the background cardstock have I used one stamp randomly.
I have used som halfpearls in some spots.
 

1 kommentar:

Kim sa...

Great layout and love the pics!