mandag 23. november 2015

November Round Robin at Swirlydoos

It was my turn on team 2 to make my layout this week, following two ladies who had made two awesome layouts on this months Round Robin challenge at Swirlydoos.

I picked two photos of my niece, taken outside the castle in Oslo.


I have been digging deep in my old stuff for this page and had a lot of fun making it. For the background I used a stencil and mixed Stucco and Velvet dimensional paint from Art Anthology. Since it was a bit two pink I sprayed some white colorshine mist from Heidi Swapp on top of it. I used some gesso to make the drips around.


The butterfly from BoBunny are colored with some watered gesso.


I found a piece of burlap that I used together with cheesecloth.


I used some old stickers for journaling.


Here you can seemore of the background and as you see better on the photo under here I've used some micro beads and some half pearls around the page.


Most of the stuff used on this page have I got in kits from Swirlydoos.


Ingen kommentarer: