tirsdag 19. juli 2016

Stick it Down double sketch July

It's time for more inspiration from the DT on the double page sketch this month.

But before I show you the page I will remind of the Blog hop we had last month. I drew a winner and you can read about it in this post - Winner. I still want to get in contact with the winner, Phillis Walrath. Please email me on hanne.g.sinkerud@prekenhjelp.net.

My page looks like this:


As you see, I choose to follow this sketch very close. I used a photo for my title, since I had a photo of my DH outside the center under the banner with the name of what we attended. "Norsk høstfest" is Norwegian fall festival in english and it is in Minot, ND, USA. We where there last year and took a lot of photos, so here are some of them, thelling the story of our visit.


Some closeups:
I used a punch around the edge from Martha Stewart on the edges of the backgroundpapers, and had a cardstock behind that.

I used some metal and some stickers here and there.


I used an cut off edge from a pp from Kaiser craft and brad from BoBunny.



My journaling is as usual handwritten, and I put on some bling on the side to mark it out.


To "hold" the banners I used some metal.


I used more stickers from Kaiser craft. These are blank with black print,


Ingen kommentarer: