fredag 19. august 2016

Stick it Down double sketch August

It's time for more inspiration from the double page team over at Stick it Down.

I have used photos from our trip in USA last year. One day we stopped at the Prairie Village Museum in Rugby, ND.
On this layout I have used photos from outside the buildings.



The sketch looks like this:


As you can see have I choosen to use all the photospots, also the two circles are used for photos on my layout. Since I had so many photos this was great for me. I think this sketch opens up for a lot of variations on what to use all the possible photospots for. They can of course be used for embellishments or as journaling spots. Try it out!

Since I buy kit's which has one of each of the patterned papers I always struggle when I have a double page sketch with layers of 12x12 papers. So this time I wanted to try out to use different papers through the page. Without coloring it you can just see the lines between them on the sketch and it's all up to you have you want to use it. I covered my background with different patterned papers, but you use just one or two and let the cardstock be in between.


Here are some closeups from my layout.
First a couple of flower clusters.



The journaling is about the place and tells a bit about some of the houses.


I put the title right on the backgroundpapers without the banner that is on the sketch. I think it worked well for mme.


Papers and embellishments are from the March kit from Swirlydoos. The papers are from Prima and BoBunny.

Ingen kommentarer: