fredag 18. november 2016

Stick it Down double sketch inspiration November

Here is my inspiration layout for November double sketch at Stick it Down.


And here is the sketch:



For me this sketch was a challenge, since it doesn't have a lot of spots marked out for photos. I decided to go for one long photo on the left side and a square photo on the right side.
I used one patterned paper which I cut diagonal. Then I used some Art Anthology sandstone paint with a stencil on the background.

To highlight the photos I used some cardstock behind a part of them.


I have put the name of some of the tops on the photo.



I used a text stamp that I think was great with these photos. It says "We do not own this earth. Walk gently upon it so that futurer generations may do the same."


Here is my journaling about the photos. The pics are taken in Rocky Mountain National park and shows the view of Forest Canyon, and that's what I have written about.


The photo on the right side I put on 3D foam.


Ingen kommentarer: