søndag 19. mars 2017

Round Robin - Go Green

Round Robin for March at Swirlydoos has the theme Go Green.

I had two gorgeous layouts to follow and lift.

Here is my layout:

The photo is of an old, damaged stove. We found it by an old ruined house out in the wood one day we were out for a walk. I love the colors and patina on it.

I made a large bow with a green burlap ribbon:



I think this feather, which we got in the January kit from Swirlydoos (from which kit also the papers and the button are) were great for this photo.


The theme Go Green should be shown by the color green, recycle something and using an outdoor photo. I found two old packaging that I recycled. One of them I cut in two and the one part I fussycut and used with my flowercluster:


 I used som gesso with a stencil and dripped some mist around.


Ingen kommentarer: