søndag 11. juni 2017

Monument Valley

We visited Monument Valley in November last year, and I have a lot of photos from our stay. When I saw the last sketch at Let's Scrap, I thoght it would be perfect for some of them.
I struggled finding papers that suited my photos, so I had to go through a lot of cardstocks to find some that where good.

Here is my layout:


And here is the sketch 6-1-17:



I had a patterned paper that had four triangels with text on it. Even though the text wasn't that perfect I just loved the triangels so I cut out those and used them,


I colored my chipboards with four different colors of embossingpowders from Lindy's Stamp Gang. I love these embossingpowders and they are great to mix. I just emboss one color at a time without covering the whole chipboard and the colors mix up great.


My journaling:

The tags are cut out of cardstock and patterned papers.


I also enter this page in Scrapp og skravl, monthly challenge, challenge 1 - use ribbon or lace.

2 kommentarer:

Jonnece Putu sa...

Great layout Hannes, Thanks for Joining us at Lets Scrap. Jonnece DT

scrapqueen141 sa...

Great layout, I love your tags and the banner is great! Great take on the sketch! Thank you for joining us at Let's Scrap! Blessings, Jamie