mandag 6. november 2017

LA Chinatown

It's time for more inspiration from the double page team at Stick it Down.


Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch:



I liked working with this sketch and had a fun time finding all the cut off strips from patterned papers, the ones with the brand and name on one side and a pattern on the other. I always cut these off and save them. They seldom get used, so I have a lot of them.
So fun to get to use them.
I cut them off in different lenght and glued them down on the cardstock.

My photos where a bit larger than on the sketch so I put four on the left side and two on the right side.
For embellish I used micro beads in two different colors on some places on the layout.


I put a clock and a tab with date down in the left corner.
Down on the strip at the edge I glued three large glass beads, and did the same on the top of the strip on the right side.

Some embellishments in the right down corner.


I used glue to seal the alphatiles and put some micro beads there too.






Ingen kommentarer: