onsdag 1. august 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #198

It's August.
We have had  an unusual hot and dry summer here in Norway, and are waiting for the rain. Meanwhile I enjoy the sun and the warm weather, and I have of course made a new card based on our first sketch in August, at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.


Here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.


Our sponsor this time is Lacy Sunshine.
Andreja Lampe sitt bilde.
The prize for the winner is 3 images of their choice.


I used the image Ellie Donuts Li'l Bellyfull and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. 


I choose to put a charm and two large brads on the bottom of the image. The charm is a small cupcake.


I got through my box with ribbons and laces and picked a ribbon, a lace and a little bit of cord. I like the contrast it makes. Also here I used a little charm.


 Also my papers are from my stash and several years old.



Ingen kommentarer: