lørdag 1. september 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #200

It's September and the summer is definitely over here in Norway.
At Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog we have a new sketch up for you, it's sketch
#200

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev Code:

Bildet kan inneholde: mat


Our sponsor is Cute as a Button
Bildet kan inneholde: tekst


You find their shop here https://cuteasabuttonstamps.com/
And they have a prize for the winner, 2 single black and white images of the winner's choice.

I used a part of the image "Salt of the Earth" . I colored it wiht Prisma Color Pencils and cut it out.


Both the image and the sentiment is placed on 3D pads. I used a patterned paper from Blue Fern Studio, and diecut out a circle in the middle of it, and placed on another dicut piece.


I stamped with a swirl stamp on the paper for more interest, and I stamped a sentiment in the middle circle.


Take time to go to the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog for more inspiration and why not make a card based on our sketch #200 and participate in the fun.

Ingen kommentarer: