tirsdag 1. januar 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #208

Happy New Year!

Hope everyone had a great celebration of the new year.

It's a new month and a new sketch is up at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Here is my card:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Bildet kan inneholde: blomst og tekst

Our sponsor in January is All Dressed Up.

 Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

Prize: Winner can choose two digis from the  All Dressed Up Etsy store.


I got the image New Hair Do to work with.
I colored it with Prisma Color Pencils, cut it out and put in on 3D pads on my card.



I used papers from Blue Fern Studio. Both are from a cut out paper, so they are the sizes shown. one is 4x6 inch and on is 4x1 inch. My sentiment "grattis" is short for Congratulations in swedish, and I stumped it right onto the backgrounpaper.


I put two flowerclusters where the flowers on the patterned paper were, just to highlight it. And on the one in the bottom I put some bling too.


And here is the one in the top right corner. 


I take part in the Desember Challenge #88 at All Dressed Up Challenge Blog.
They have a challenge every month on the blog with the theme Any Thing Goes. You only have to use one of there images to take part. They even have some free images here.



Ingen kommentarer: