fredag 15. mars 2019

Feeling Sketchy Sketch #213

It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev Code:



Our sponzor for this challenge is:
Just ME Digital Stamps
My name is Elena. My Etsy shop features a collection of cute images, that you can print and color to use on handmade cards, tags, placecards, cupcake toppers, or whatever else you can dream up for the most wonderful time of the year!

The prize for winner: 3 images Just ME Digital Stamps



Here are some close-ups.

The sentiment is a diecut (happy birthday in norwegian) and I put it on 3D-pads for some dimension.


I printed out both the tall and the fat giraffe that you get with this purchase (and you also get some sentiments, which I didn't use this time). I colored with Prisma Color Pencils and fuzzy cut them. I put them on 3D-pads and let them overlap each other a bit.


To finnish up this pretty simple card I used twine and some pearls. Around the pattern paper I put on some faux stitching.


Ingen kommentarer: