mandag 1. april 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #214

It'a April and the spring is coming here in Norway.
We have a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy Challengeblog today.

Here is my take on it:




And here is the sketch, made by Bev Code:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.

Our sponsor this montn is Fabrika Fantasy.

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.
And the prize for the winner is 3 digis from the store.

I've used the stamp Graceful Hummingbird, you get one colored and one black and white digistamp to color. I used the precolored version for my card and printed out two of them. One I used as the background on the card. From the other I fussy-cut the hummingbird.


Here you can see how I put it on 3D pads over the first image.


Since one of the wings are partly behind one of the petals from the flower I cut it out with the petal and glued it directly to the background. So the outer wing is on 3D-pads and the other is not. 


I used some floss on the right side and embellished here and there with halfpearls.



Why not play along and use the sketch for a card, a journal page, a layout or something else. Be creative, use the sketch and show us at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.





Ingen kommentarer: