mandag 15. april 2019

Feeling Sketchy Sketch #215

It's time for a new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my card:


Based on this sketch made by Bev:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.


Our sponzor for this challenge is:
Fabrika Fantasy
At FabrikaFantasy.com we write and illustrate stories in the genre of fantasy adventure (heroic and urban), mystery, thriller, comics, as well as children's books. The FabrikaFantasy.com website is maintained by Taimy, a small creative studio located in a cold but beautiful corner of the world, in Siberia, Russia.
The prize for winner: 3 images Fabrika Fantasy


I've used the image Cute Toy 2 for my card. I used the precolored version of it and that's a real timesaver.


I put the image on 3D pads for dimension 


An put some woodveneer sticking out from behind., One piece on top.


And one piece on one side.
I also scattered some stars around for a bit more interest.

My sentiment is a diecut from a Norwegian designer, Scrapmagasinet.


 Come joinn us on this sketch-challenge.



Ingen kommentarer: