onsdag 1. mai 2019

Feeling Sketchy Sketch #216

It's May and the last week we have had extreme warm weather so the spring is really here.

Over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog we have a new sketch for you today.

Here is my card:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.

And here is the sketch, made by Bev:

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

Our sponsor in May is Digital Paper
Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.
The prize for winner: 1 set digi paper.


And I have used Mr Rabbit Scrapbook Paper on my card.

I choose four different papers for this card.
The background paper I printed directly to the cardbase.


I printed out the rest on cardstock (bazzill), and used 3D foam under it for some interest.



On the strip I cut out just one of the motive from one of the papers and glued it on.


I used the paper with motive in the lower left corner and this way got a cut little image on my card.
I stamped my text "Glede" (Happiness) onto this paper.


 For once I had some decor inside my card too.
I used a textstamp about happiness, from Norsk Stempelblad


Under it I placed the rest of the strip I had printed out from one of the papers.

Come and join us on Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog. You have until midnight May 14 to join us on this sketch.

Ingen kommentarer: