mandag 1. juli 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #220

It's July and we have a new sketch up at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch:

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

Our sponsor in July is Bugaboo digi stamps

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.

The prize for winner:  Bugaboo Digi Stamps offer a $12.00 gift code which is approx. 4 digis. 

I've used there stamp Scene it Ladybugs, and colored it with Prisma color pencils. This time I printed it out on kraft paper.


Here are some details:


As you can see I made a different opening on this card. I folded in the right side a bit and used a punch on the end.


To get it to hold better in place I used a magnet. One open and one hidden behind the pattern paper.


And here is the card once again.

You have until July 14th to join us for this challenge.


Ingen kommentarer: