torsdag 29. mai 2014

Let's Scrap sketch 5-28-14

A new sketch is revealed at Let's Scrap. This week it's a double pager with no less than five big laying photos. This was perfect for some of my photos from our trip to Rome.

Here is the sketch:


I didn't have papers that worked for a layering, so I used a stensil to make the layer under the photos. Instead of the tags I used a border chipboard from Dusty Attic.


I used a piece of kraft cardstock to back the title and stamped randomly on it and put some paint on the edges.


I wanted both a photo and a long journaling so I combined that on the left side. That piece is prepared like the piece above.


1 kommentar:

Pinklady 68 sa...

To kjempefine LOèr Hanne!!
Ark, rufsede kanter og detajene er perfekt til Roma bildene:-)
Ha en fin sommerdag!

Klem Laila.