torsdag 28. august 2014

A card and a layout for Let's Scrap

Last week I had a card for the weekly sketch at Let's Scrap, sketch 8-20-14.
It's a birthdaycard and I have used some old patterned papers.


 The frame is a diecut which I have embossed with different embossingpowders.



For the challenge #192 I made this layout for inspiration. The challenge is a bingochart and I chose to use arrows, handwritten journaling, stamps and twine. It's also a must to use one of the tutorials from the forum, and I choose to make my own twine. The sketch to use is 3-3-10.


Here is the twine, both a piece I've bought and some homemade.


For the layers and texture I have used some stensils and different painting and some stamping.


In the upper right corner I put a large stamped arrow pointing at the photo.


This challenge is going on until next Thursday (4. september), so why not jump over to Let's Scrap and join in?

These two projects are also my two last projects for Let's Scrap as a DT. This term is over in just a few days, and I'm saying thanks for a great time.

Ingen kommentarer: