torsdag 7. august 2014

A new sketch at Let's Scrap

This weeks sketch at Let's Scrap have both large and small photos and lot of space for journaling:



I still have a lot of photos from our trip to Rome and this time I used some photos taken in the church San Clemente. I love this church and always enjoy coming back. The most interesting parts are not seen on these photos, since you are not allowed to take photos downstairs. But under the church of today you can see the remainings of an older church and under it, there is some ruins from earlier times. This I tell about in the journaling.


Here are some closeups. First of the title. The letters are colored with gelatos (as the circle under it) and a bit of Lumin'Arte silks paint (golden).


At the bottom I have used lots of Prima Say it in Crystals:


The long journaling block:


Ingen kommentarer: