søndag 3. mai 2015

The Walled Garden

I have had this photo on my desk for some weeks and wanted to scrap it. On Scrappeland there is a challenge to use yellow and that was what I wanted to do, and picked out some papers and there it has been laying around. Yesterday I picked it out again and this is the result:


The Walled Garden is found on Lindisfarne in England, and I took this photo in September 2014, when we visited Lindisfarne. The garden belongs to Lindisfarne Castle.

I found this sketch at Stick it Down for May, and I found out it worked great with my photo and papers.


These flowers are made using the Tim Holtz tiny tattered florals dies, and I must say I really love these tiny flowers. I used the four smallest dies for these.


The honeycombpattern are also a TH die and I cut it out in two different patterned papers and mixed around.


I couldn't resist using a stencil, some gesso and mist also to get some more dimension, pattern and color.


10 kommentarer:

Unknown sa...

What a beautiful page! I envy your talent with mixing mediums and TH dies. The flowers are gorgeous. Thanks so much for joining us at Stick It Down.

Colleen sa...

Such a gorgeous page. Love the colors and the flowers are perfect. Thanks for joining us at Stick it Down.

Alison sa...

What a pretty page! Love the colors and the flowers you used. Thanks for playing along with Stick It Down.

Tracey sa...

Very pretty!! Love the yellow! Thanks for sharing with us at Stick it Down!

Marci sa...

This is so beautiful, so glad you used the sketch at STICK IT DOWN!

Lenas kort sa...

Denne lo,n er bare så vakker :-) Me like :-) Ønsker deg en flott helg

Cherished sa...

Beautiful page. Thanks for playing at SID.

Laureen sa...

Beautiful page! Love the colours! Thank you for playing along with us at Stick It Down!

Karen Howard sa...

Wow, fabulous layout! Love the design and all the elements you added! Hugs, Karen

Amanda sa...

Beautiful colours to match your photo. I love the tiny flowers too.