tirsdag 1. desember 2015

Feeling Sketchy - sketch #134




It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy today. I loved to work with it and with the digi stamp from Deedee Digi's.

I made a pretty easy card and printed out the digi stamp in it's colored version right on the pattern paper and on one of the sentiments I adjusted the color to fit my paper before printing it and punching it out. The digi stamp I used is Away in a Manger.

The result is this card:




The sketch looks like this:

Here are some closeups:


The poinsettas are die-cuts. I used a die from Marianne design.


I also participate in the following challenges:

Fussy and fancy Challeng 153 - Words
Simply Paper Craft Challenges Challenge #18 - anything goes
Scrappegarasjen Oppgave 17 - jul
Craft your passion challenge #290   - Always anything goes

2 kommentarer:

Anna sa...

This is fabulous... love it!!!Thank you for joining us at Craft your Passion this week!
Anna Dt

Scrappegarasjen sa...

Kjempe lekkert! Det enkle er ofte det beste!
Takk for at du deltar på scrappagarasjens utfordring!
www.scrappegarasjen.no