tirsdag 15. desember 2015

Feeling Sketchy Sketch #135


It's Desember 15th and time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my card:



And here is the sketch:

Our sponsor for this sketch is Polka Doodles.


I have used the Vicar Digital Craft Stamp and colored it with Prisma color pencils.


I punched some butterflies from a piece of scrap paper and used Glossy Accents on them.


I made a banner for my text (Happy Birthday).


I participate in the following challenges:

Crafty Catz Challenge #305 - Sparkle and Shine
Craft your passion Challenge #292 - Always anything goes
Simply Papercraft #19 - Anything goes

3 kommentarer:

Patricia Alvarez sa...

Cute card. I love the little butterflies. Thank you for joining us at Craft Your Passion, good luck!!! Patricia.

Carla's Cards sa...

Sweet card, lovely color together! Thanks for sharing at Simply Papercraft!

Michelle sa...

This is so lovely . The butterflies and the image.
Thanks for playing with us at Craft your Passion.
xxx Michelle (DT)