mandag 4. desember 2017

Golden Gate Bridge

It's time for more inspiration on the double page sketch at Stick it Down.
Here is my take on it:


Here is the sketch:


 As you can see, I choose to stick pretty close to it. I used only white cardstock and made my own background using gesso, stensils, stamps and mists (Starburst and Moon Shadow sprays from Lindy's Stamp Gang).
I printed one photo in a heart form, and sewed it to the background.

I used two chipboards which I colored with embossingpowder.


I cut up a wood veneer and used the four pieces around the two pages.


For my title I used thickers and tiny alpha stickers.


 Here is the other chipboard, and more of the wood veneer.


Another closeup on the background.


This month I have also done a "How to" on taking photos of double page layouts for publishing on blogs and other places. You will find it in my next blogpost.

Ingen kommentarer: