mandag 1. oktober 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #202

It's October, and here we have had a night with degrees below zero degrees Celsius. The autumn is here, and it's a great time for making cards, and why not start on the Christmas cards?

A new months means a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge blog.

My inspiration card is a Christmas card:


Here is our sketch, made by Bev:

Ingen automatisk alternativ tekst tilgjengelig.

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said
Bildet kan inneholde: tekst
And they offer $10 for shopping in the store to the winner.

I used the the pre-colored set Poinsetta and Holly. With this set you get a lot of different options to print out, and the poinsettas are in red and white. I used red ones on this card.

I fussy-cut one large poinsetta with hollies. For easier assambling I cut off the hollies and glued them in space again on the background, after I had put together the poinsetta in two and three layers with 3D pads.


I used three smaller poinsettas for the three cirkles on the left side in the sketch. These were also fussy-cut and I used 3D pads under some of the petals.


I places the sentiment (Merry Christmas) on a banner over one of the ponsettas.



Ingen kommentarer: