mandag 15. oktober 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #203

We're in the middle of October and we are having some really warm days. After a cold start of this month we've had a week with temperatures over 10 degrees celcius, and even up to 18-20 degrees in the middle of the day. That's very unusual this time of year. It makes the nature explode in colores day after day, since the leaves stays on the trees an are showing off in yellow, orange and red.

It's time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog, sketch #203.

As you saw last time I've started making this years Christmas cards and I have another for you based on the new sketch.


And here is the sktech, made by Bev.

Ingen automatisk alternativ tekst tilgjengelig.

Our sponsor this month is Fred She Said, and they offer $10 GC to shopping in store to winner.

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

I've used the Poinsetta & Holly  precolored digistamp for this card. It't the same bundle as my last card. There are so many nice images in this bundle, so I just wanted to make another card using more of them.

Onn this card I've used a precolored stamp for the top square in the sketch. This come as you see, but with a sentiment where I've put my sentiment, I just wanted to have it in norwegian.


I've fussycut two white poinsettas and put over the one on the piece to get more interest to the card. I put them on 3D pads for the dimension.


I did this in bothe corners.


I cut out some poinsettas in white cardstock with a set of dies from Spellbinders, distressed them a little and put on in the lower corner and one up on the other side of the sentiment.




Ingen kommentarer: