torsdag 1. november 2018

Feeling Sketchy sketch #204

It's November and time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy.

Here is my take on the sketch:


And here is the sketch, made by Bev Code:

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst

Our sponsor this month is Sheep Ski Design.

Ingen automatisk alternativ tekst tilgjengelig.

I've used the image Huddle with the cutest penguins:


I colored with Prisma color pencils and stamped the text right below the image. The image is cut out with a die from Spellbinder and I used 3D addhesive pads under it.

This time I didn't make a card but a box to put a some candy or coffee or something else in. Here you see how it looks from the side.
I got the idee at a crop some weeks ago. Some of the girls made something like this, but I didn't remember excatly how, so I just did it with my own mesurements and my way.
I have only decorated the front so far, but it's a lot of space on the back for a text box to write a little greeting.


I put a poinsetta as a decoration on the bottom of the box.


Ingen kommentarer: