torsdag 1. august 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #222

It's August and time for a new sketch at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog.

Here is my take on the new sketch:


And here is the sketch:

Bildet kan inneholde: blomst, plante og tekst

Our sponsor this month is StarStamz.

Bildet kan inneholde: tekst


The prize for winner:  3 digi images of choice from store StarStampz 


I've used their image Sunflower Smiles and colored it with Prisma Color Pencils. Love the big bold snflowers. 



I used diecut sentiment from Scrapmagasinet, "Nyt hverdagslykken - den er din", in english "Enjoy the everyday happiness - it is yours". I put the sentiment on 3D-pads. I only used some leaves for embellishment on this card.



Come over and join us. You have until August 14th to make something with this sketch.

Ingen kommentarer: