torsdag 15. august 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #223

It's time for a new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.


Here is my take on sketch #223:


Here is the sketch, made by Bev:



Our sponzor for this challenge is:
StarStampz


The prize for winner:  3 digi images of choice from store StarStampz 

I've used the image Spring Ladybug for this card. I colored it with Prima watercolors and diecut it with a circle die and matted with a red cardstock and a green cardstock.


I used different flowers, some leaves, a wood veneer butterfly and some half pearls as embellishments.


My sentiment says "Have a great birthday".


I made my cardbase gatefolded and put the image on 3D-pads for some dimension.
As you can see my sentiment is fastened on the image.


Here is a view of the card from the top:


Come join us on this challenge over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog, you have until August 31th.

Ingen kommentarer: