fredag 1. november 2019

Feeling Sketche sketch #228

It's November and we have a new sketch up on the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my take on it:


And here is the sketch made by Bev:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.


Here are some closeups.
First on the image, and on this card I have used a diecut for my image. It¨s a manger scene by Cottage Cutz.



I made this Christmas card almost monochromatic, but I just had to ad some red pointsettas. I think they pop up great on the card.
The sentiment is also a diecut (from Scrapmagasinet).



When I got through my papers looking for something to use for this card I ended up with two different pattern papers and decided to make a card with the other paper too using the same sketch.
So here is a bonus card:

Here I used some more half pearls and another sentiment.

And a close up:

Why not get over to the Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog and join in on the fun - make a card based on the sketch.


Ingen kommentarer: