fredag 15. november 2019

Feeling Sketchy sketch #229

It's time for a new sketch over at Feeling Sketchy Challenge Blog today.

Here is my take on it:


And here is the sketch made by Bev:

Ingen bildebeskrivelse er tilgjengelig.


For this card I found an image I've already stamped and it has been laying around from at least last year in my Christmas bin together with the Christmas papers. 
The pattern papers are new from this years Christmas papers from Maja Design.


The poinsetta dies are from Spellbinders and I use them a lot. On this card I used some pattern paper and some cardstock for layering.


In the upper right corner I decided to use a snowflake, it's made with a punch from MS.


For a little bit dimension I put the image on the larger cardstock and on 3D pads.

Why not use this verstile sktech and make some Christmas cards?
The challenge are running until the end of the month.



Ingen kommentarer: